ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
Maintains the provision area in a clean and orderly condition and assists in the inventory function by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Receives, stores, and issues food and beverage and related items. Maintains proper inventory management techniques (FIFO), requisitioning guidelines, shrinkage and spoilage logs. Utilizes proper key control procedures.
- Arranges food according to stock and rotates food items to ensure the freshest quality. Follows procedures for disposing of spoiled items and transports to designated collection areas.
- Operates forklift and other related equipment used in the provision area.
- Arranges, cleans and sanitizes the storerooms, freezers and provision areas according to USPH standards. Operates cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power tools to maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner and according to USPH standards.
- Uses a variety of cleaners and chemicals following all proper and safety regulations. Wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adheres to MSDS specifications. Mixes water and detergents or acids in container to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications. Maintains cleaning supplies and equipment in good working order. Requisitions supplies and equipment when needed.
- Participates in scheduled physical inventory counts to verify inventory accuracy.
- Relieves the Storekeeper – F&B as directed by management.
- Notifies management of the malfunction of lighting, heating and
- Minimum one to two years previous cleaning experience, preferably in large 4 or 5 star hotels, resorts, or related facilities.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Knowledge of public health standards (USPH) related to storeroom management of a variety of dry, fresh and frozen food and beverage products. Ability to learn and follow proper inventory management procedures such as stock rotation, proper requisitioning, cycle counts, etc. Previous inventory experience preferred.
- Good ENGLISH skills
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions