ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
Prepares the typesetting and printing of all onboard materials by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Reads instructions and schedule, such as schedule of documents to be printed, to determine work for shift. Works without immediate supervision.
- Utilizes personal computer with various desktop publishing and word processing software packages to create new and/or revise existing formats. Creates artwork and layout for review and approval of department. Implements new designs and retires old designs.
- Examples of printed materials include, but are not limited to, daily Cruise Compass , brochures, business cards, tariff cards, telephone directories, special promotional materials utilizing 4 type set colors and various shipboard promotional materials.
- Provides on-the-job training to less experienced incumbents to strengthen their current performance.
- Loads paper in printer, or other documents. Sets guides, keys, and switches, enters commands into computer and performs other tasks, to start and operate peripheral machines.
- Observes machine operation and error lights on machines to detect malfunction.
- Observes materials printed for defects such as creases and tears.
- Removes faulty materials and notifies supervisor of error or machine stoppage.
- Unloads and labels documents for delivery to other worker or tape library.
- Separates, sorts, cuts, and distributes output.
- Cleans and supplies equipment operated with paper, ink, film, developing solution, and other materials. Properly disposes of empty cartridges and printing materials.
- 2-3 years printing experience in a professional multi-color, high quality print shop.
- Working knowledge of various software packages utilized in a printing environment such as InDesign, Adobe and word processing. Ability to create artwork and layout for a variety of printed materials.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good ENGLISH skills
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions