ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
The Upholsterer is responsible for the maintenance and conservation of the vessel’s upholstery, carpets, wallpapers and other related elements.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- He is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of furniture in both the crew and passengers’ areas. Wallpapers, awnings, carpets and other decoration items are within the range of his responsibilities.
- He is responsible for the inventory and control of all fabrics and material related to this field. Prompt requisitions are essential for the smooth operation of the vessel.
- Can speak intermediate English
- The Upholsterer shall be an experienced craftsman.
- He shall have a high knowledge in sewing, carpeting, wallpapering, textiles and other related topics.
- He should have basic safety training before employment.
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions