Promotes and provides beverage services throughout the ship to the guests. Improves and maintains sales. Responsible for keeping workstations clean, orderly and properly set with clean ashtrays and table tents (if applicable).
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- 34 weeks contract
- Minimum of one year beverage-related experience (shipboard experience preferred), or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Completion of high school, vocational school or basic education equivalency required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret documents such as recipes and manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, tips, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Very good level of English
Last updated: 18 March, 2021
If you are not sure what position to apply for, you may instead submit general application here and we will advise you:
In case you are not able to upload your CV, send it to apply @ ismira.lt