WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW IN FEBRUARY 2021.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is passionate about onboard hygiene & sanitation!
Does seeing a super shiny kitchen make you smile?! If so, this might be your gig! This “someone” is responsible for all hygiene & sanitation inspections to defeat any germs from spreading around our lovely ladyship, Scarlet.
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
What You’ll be Up To:
● Responsible for the sanitation operation for all equipment and machinery within the Hotel department including but not limited to Galley outlets, Galley consumables and all work orders in all Galleys, Outlets and Crew dining areas
● Oversees the daily cleaning procedures and maintenance of all Galleys, Outlets, Bars and Crew dining areas ensuring compliance with company policies and the latest Health and Sanitation regulations (USPH) at all times
● Responsible for the implementation, regulation and monitoring of USPH standards onboard
● Provides training to F&B and Housekeeping staff in USPH practices
● Interacts with all department heads within Deck, Technical and Hotel onboard in relation to sanitation and hygiene onboard
● Reports significant public health issues to the Hotel Director, Executive Chef and nominated Public Officer ashore
● Prepares corrective action report following inspections in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Director and Senior Executive Chef
● Ensure that all waste produced and handled by the Hotel department complies with rules set by MARPOL and company SMS
● Responsible for ensuring that all cleaning supplies and consumables are used economically and wastage is minimized
● Ensure culinary team members work according to the standards set out by USPH and HACCP
● Responsible for the appearance and cleanliness of all Sanitation team members
● Reports to Technical department any defects or repairs that affect the daily operation in the galley and that potentially violate USPH and/or SMS requirements
● Implements work schedules for all cleaning team members taking into account ILO Work and Rest hours ensuring guidelines are adhered to
Last updated: JANUARY 10, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions