ONLINE INTERVIEW ONGOING
Responsible to Chief Refrigeration Engineer for operation, maintenance and repair of the ventilation, provision, galley and bar equipment, ice rink (where applicable) and all air conditioning equipment.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Ensure that all ventilation, cooling, freezing equipment, ice rink cooling equipment and all air conditioning equipment is kept in full and proper working condition.
- Assist the Chief Refrigeration Engineer in training of the personnel in his division in safety procedures and assigned duties.
- Assist the Chief Refrigeration Engineer in proper maintenance and repair of all refrigerators, walk in coolers, cold water drinking fountains, mini-bar (with refrigerant gas), ice making machines.
- Assist the Chief Refrigeration Engineer in the proper maintenance and condition of the ships safety systems such as fire dampers, shut of dampers, remote shut down and Gaylord systems for all air-conditioning and ventilation ducts.
- Additional routines and work as assigned by supervisor.
- Good level of English
- Formal education within HVAC & Refrigeration
- Minimum three years of experience within Industrial or Commercial Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition.
- Preferred Qualifications: education or working experience within Automation & Electronics.
- Have good mechanical skills, use of power tools and welding equipment.
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions