Restaurant Attendant will perform the food service functions of dining and the working area is not limited to specific dining venues onboard.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
SALARY: $804 + tips, 34 weeks contract
- Ensures efficient and seamless service delivery of all meals to guests in their staterooms.
- Greets guests appropriately when delivering room service order.
- Presents both food and beverage to guests; can answer questions regarding food and beverage items and communicates information to guests.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes as required prior to serving.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work related activities as required.
- Two year food and/or beverage service experience, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant. Banquet experience preferred.
- Ability to distinguish soft drink varieties.
- Knowledge of basic buffet food items.
- Good level of English
- Enthusiastic, high-energy personality
- Customer- orientated, positive attitude
- Great position knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Last updated: 18 March, 2021
If you are not sure what position to apply for, you may instead submit general application here and we will advise you:
In case you are not able to upload your CV, send it to apply @ ismira.lt