ONLINE INTERVIEW ASAP
To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly beverage service in public rooms, lounges, open decks and bars.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Work in top level, 5* cruise company, luxury segment
- Contract length - 5 months, 2 months vacation
- Safety Training - only BST needed
- You do not need to have C1/D visa, only Schengen
- Company pays for ticket and medical, visa and safety certificate expenses
- TATTOO policy: its allowed to have tattoos EXCEPT not offensive and on the face
- To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly food and beverage service in public rooms, lounges, open decks and bars.
- To prepare cocktail garnishes for service and to prepare tables for guests.
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in assigned pantries, (according to schedule
and instructions), following the detail of USPH standards at all times).
- To follow the proper cleaning and maintenance procedures of equipment in Bars and Pantries
- To follow and execute the Shipboard Sanitation Program and to complete and update all Sanitation Log sheets as per policy.
- To do additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, storing, light luggage, wheelchair assistance, Hand luggage tagging, serving at Cocktail Parties, Sail Away events, Casual Dining, Cocktail and Canapé Service in the Bars and Teatime service etc. as necessary.
- To ensure that all equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
- To keep lockers organized, clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To keep assigned lockers and corridors clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To keep work trolleys organized and tidy at all times.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To follow and execute the Housekeeping Sanitation program and to complete and update all Sanitation Log sheets as per policy.
- To use the Gamazyme product in the sanitary system during regular scheduled intervals.
- To clean and sanitize isolation rooms in accordance to Company policy.
- To assist cabin stewardess in providing Guest turndown service every evening and replenishing of amenities and towels on a daily basis or as necessary.
- Advanced English, without accent
- Ship experience MANDATORY
- Minimum two (2) years in the luxury cruise ship industry.
- Must have previous Bar Waiter/tress experience.
- VACCINATION - not mandatory before joining, but you will be vaccinated on board
- Personality: classical, super peasant, humble, sweet
Last updated: May 3, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions