WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
- Work on board brand new company vessel Valiant Lady (currently at shipyard in Italy under construction)
- Joining in April / May 2021
- Be a part of special Virgin Voyage’s lifestyle and philosophy and grow together
- Contract length - 4-6 months for most positions, for entry positions - 7 months
- Free food and accommodation on board
- The employer is going to provide or reimburse expenses for the following:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
The Upholsterer is to assist the Carpenter Supervisor in the completion of day to day tasks involved in the daily operation.
- Upholstery jobs on the furniture and items throughout the Ship
- Ensure the cleanliness and operation of the Upholstery workshop, equipment, inventory, and consumables
- Perform emergency duties
- Responsible for inventory, cleanliness, and functionality of assigned tools
- Ensure that assigned maintenance and repair is reported in closed-loop communication with Supervisor
- Ensure necessary records are accurately maintained
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with other departments
- Participate in inspections, training, meetings, and functions as necessary
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Super Powers Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience as Upholsterer onboard a Cruise ship.
- Recognised qualification
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position.
- Good command of the English Language.
Last updated: MARCH 25, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: