ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
The Assistant Repairman shall carry out the work orders given by the Repair Supervisor. They are skilled workers and must be able to carry out all kinds of maintenance and repair work.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- He is responsible for the general overhauling and maintenance of all galley equipment and machinery.
- Carries out most steelwork, including stainless steel.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all piping related to Hotel operations, such as fresh water, black water, grey water, pulper, drains, etc.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the workshop and lockers as assigned by the Repair Supervisor.
- May be required to perform and/or assign additional routines and work descriptions as listed in the Planned Maintenance System.
- Know, follow and enforce SQM policies.
- Repair and maintenance of the following equipment as assigned by the Hotel Maintenance Manager and/or Repair Supervisor:
a. Laundry equipment (non-electrical)
b. Technical and plumbing equipment in galleys, bars and pantries
c. Filling and emptying duties/technical equipment for Jacuzzi, Spas and Pools
d. Welding, including Gas, Electric, TIG, and MIG
e. Lathe machine, milling machine and all common shop equipment
f. Most steelwork, including stainless steel
g. General maintenance of plumbing and piping system within the Hotel areas of responsibility
- Good level of English
- Prior welding and machinist experience is preferred.
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions