WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW IN FEBRUARY 2021.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is passionate keepin’ ship clean!
This ‘someone’ will oversea the housekeeping presentation of Sailor cabins within their area at all times and make sure that things are up to our standards (we have high ones). Sound interesting to you?! ... Keep reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
What You’ll be Up To:
● Responsible for managing the housekeeping & presentation of passenger cabins within their areas at all times
● Carries out cabin checks, ensuring all standards are maintained and procedures followed
● Monitor Work & Rest hours of Cabin Attendants and Assistants and implements work schedules in line with these
● Interact with our Sailors and provide epic service
● Report any feedback to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper
● Assist in the handling and distribution of Sailor luggage on embarkation / disembarkation days
● Assist the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in maintaining an accurate inventory of all Housekeeping materials such as linen, cleaning products, machinery, etc. and creates purchase orders as necessary
● Keep all cleaning equipment well maintained and report and defects
● Monitor and trains in compliance to all USPH cleaning and sanitation procedures
throughout the assigned area and notifies Assistant Executive Housekeeper of any shortfalls
What Matters to Us
At Virgin, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We want you to bring it to our hang out spot and help make the place even better. So, we won’t be surprised to hear that when people talk about you they say you are clever, on top of it, able to think ahead, intuitive, passionate and someone people respect and enjoy working with because you make things happen.
Last updated: JANUARY 10, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions