ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW IN CASINO DEPARTMENT
Supervises the activities of the Casino gaming tables such as Blackjack, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, Dice and related services by performing the following essential duties.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Monitors casino floor operation. Circulates among gaming tables to observe operations and security to ensure harmony and courtesy. Observes casino staff, in the operation of casino games to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service and correct procedures are maintained. Identifies rule violations, or notes potential security problems. Observes pace and accuracy of dealing procedures to ensure all casino games proceed smoothly and properly according to Casino Operations policies and The Royal Way. Maintains a proactive approach to prevent or solve problems. Informs casino management and staff of disruptive players or observers and potential security problems.
- Serves as host to guests in the casino. Greets guests, extends courtesy and provides helpful information. Explains and clarifies house rules to guests requesting information.
- Observes and calculates transactions to verify dealer payouts. Resolves disputes regarding wagers, payouts, gaming procedures
and casino policies.
- Opens or closes tables according to business demand; makes decisions regarding table limits according to appropriate guidelines.
- Trains and monitors Casino employees for proper service according to The Royal Way. Provides on-the-job training to strengthen their current performance and preparation for possible advancement to promotional positions. Notifies Casino Manager regarding work schedules and time records.
- Supervises staff to ensure The Royal Way are implemented. Under time constraints or staff shortages, assists employees in preparing gaming tables.
- Distributes necessary gaming equipment at the beginning of each shift; verifies drop boxes are locked onto tables.
- Prepares accurate reports in a timely manner according to Casino Operations policies.
- Participates in casino table counts, reports or paperwork as scheduled by Casino Manager.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work- related activities as required.
- Ensures that high roller casino guests are identified and enrolled into Club Royale.
- Minimum 3 years dealer experience with Blackjack, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, Dice and other related games.
- Satisfactory completion of Gaming Board/Commission approved dealer school.
- Ability to perform mental arithmetic calculations quickly involving monetary units and calculating odds and percentages.
- Ability to make decisions based on sound judgment regarding gaming rules and regulations.
- Ability to observe and recognize payout accuracy, dealer behavior and associated activities.
- Good level of English
Last updated: June 11, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions