WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
- Work on board brand new company vessel Valiant Lady (currently at shipyard in Italy under construction)
- Joining in April / May 2021
- Be a part of special Virgin Voyage’s lifestyle and philosophy and grow together
- Contract length - 4-6 months for most positions, for entry positions - 7 months
- Free food and accommodation on board
- The employer is going to provide or reimburse expenses for the following:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
The 2d Plumber is to assist the Hotel Services Engineer in the completion of day to day tasks involved in the Hotel function.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all plumbing in Guest and Crew accommodations, laundry, bars, lounges, restaurants and all other areas throughout the vessel.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of vacuum system and equipment.
- Leads and motivates his team in completion of tasks to Virgin Voyages standards.
- Ensure that planned maintenance assigned to their discipline is conducted and reported.
- Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as instructed by the Head of Department.
- Other tasks pertaining to departmental operations as instructed by the Head of Department.
- Ensures that the set standards are kept.
Super Powers Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience as Plumber onboard a Cruise ship.
- Recognised qualification for type of Welding
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position.
- Good command of the English Language.
Last updated: MARCH 15, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: