ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
This position shall carry out the work orders given by the Accommodations Maintenance Manager and/or Staff Captain with regards to the maintenance and conservation of the vessel’s decks and other related elements. He/she must be a skilled worker and be able to carry out all kinds of varnishing and similar activities.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- The Varnisher shall be familiar with Safety including his responsibilities in the Safety Organization according to the Emergency Plan and the Station Bill.
- He is responsible for the varnishing of various items in the crew and guest areas including but not exclusive to railings, wall panels, wood floors and furniture or as instructed by the Hotel Accommodations Maintenance Manager and/or Staff Captain
- The Varnisher shall always act promptly when there is a problem or a guest complaint that requires his action during the day.
- Good level of English
- Minimum of two years previously in similar position or as an assistant
- Completed STCW95 and social responsibility training
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions