ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
This position is responsible for maintaining the provision areas in a clean and orderly condition. Support the inventory team to fulfill and complete all initiatives related to loading and storing of inventoried items.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Operates steam cleaning equipment/machines, scrapers, brooms and a variety of hand and power tools. Uses a variety of cleaners and chemicals depending on the cleaning needs. Mixes water and detergents in a container to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Responsible for assisting in the receiving, storing, and issuing food and beverage related items.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining proper inventory rotation techniques by following the FIFO methodology.
- Follows procedures for disposing of spoiled items and transports to designated collection areas.
- Operates fork lift and other related equipment used in the provision area as required.
- Arranges, cleans and sanitizes the storerooms, freezers and provision areas according to USPH standards. Operates cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power tools to maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner and according to USPH standards.
- Uses a variety of cleaners and chemicals following all proper and safety regulations. Wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adheres to MSDS specifications. Mixes water and detergents or acids in container to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Maintains cleaning supplies and equipment in good working order.
- Participates in scheduled physical inventory counts to verify inventory accuracy.
- Relieves the Storekeeper – F&B as directed by management.
- Notifies management of the malfunction of lighting, heating and ventilation equipment.
- Assist the inventory team in the maintenance of all storerooms.
- Assists the Inventory Manager with assigned duties required by the day-to-day operations of the Inventory Organization.
- Cleans public bathrooms, elevators, offices and crew corridors in areas not under the responsibility of a BASO.
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and area accessories to remove effects of smoke, water and other damages such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and excess water and moisture.
- Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors, clean and sanitize. Dusts furniture and washes windows, walls, ceilings, woodwork, and door panels. Polishes brass and other metal fixtures, etc.
- Good level of English
- Preferably experience as Food and Beverage storekeeper at reputable hotel, or at comparable firm that stores high volume of merchandise.
- Preferably computer knowledge; proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions