WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
- Work on board brand new company vessel Valiant Lady (currently at shipyard in Italy under construction)
- Joining in April / May 2021
- Be a part of special Virgin Voyage’s lifestyle and philosophy and grow together
- Contract length - 4-6 months for most positions, for entry positions - 7 months
- Free food and accommodation on board
- The employer is going to provide or reimburse expenses for the following:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
The Motorman is to assist the Deputy Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer in the completion of day to day watch and other activities in the Engine room and other areas of the vessel as required.
- Maintains a safe and efficient Engine room Watch under the direct supervision of the Snr. Watchkeeping Engineer.
- Assists with cleaning and maintaining the appearance of Engine room spaces as required.
- Assists in any other Technical related activity as directed by the Engine Foreman.
- Assists in Bunkering procedures as and when required.
- Ensure that planned maintenance assigned to their discipline is conducted and reported.
- Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as instructed by the Head of Department.
- Other tasks pertaining to departmental operations as instructed by the Head of Department.
- Ensures that the set standards are kept.
Super Powers Required:
- Engineering Watch Rating III/4.
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position.
- Good command of the English Language.
Last updated: MARCH 15, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: