ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
To provide a friendly and professional service to the guests in the buffet service area.
- Free food & accommodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Will be assigned a station in the buffet restaurant and will be required to promptly replenish the food and beverages in the buffet line.
- Reports for duty at assigned times and follows his/her supervisor’s instructions according to the company’s rules and regulations.
- Duties include the cleaning of assigned working area following at all times the United States Public Health rules and regulations.
- Provides assistance with the transporting of the necessary stock from the main storeroom to the buffet area.
- Minimum of 1-2 years food & beverage experience in an upscale restaurant, hotel, resort or cruise ship.
- Knowledge of proper service and cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Good ENGLISH skills
Last updated: October 17, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions