ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
Provide food service including breakfast to guests in their staterooms and/or various venues by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- One to two years previous experience in food and/or beverage service and kitchen maintenance, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
- Knowledge of public health standards.
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to Company policy, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to perform basic math functions with regard to meal count procedures.
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions