ONLINE INTERVIEW ASAP
To to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in Guest Staterooms, corridors and assigned pantries and to clean and sanitize isolation rooms in accordance to company policy.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Work in top level, 5* cruise company, luxury segment
- Contract length - 5 months, 2 months vacation
- Safety Training - only BST needed
- You do not need to have C1/D visa, only Schengen
- Company pays for ticket and medical, visa and safety certificate expenses
- TATTOO policy: its allowed to have tattoos EXCEPT not offensive and on the face
- To clean assigned Guest Staterooms, sections and pantries according to schedule and instruction from the Executive Housekeeper, following the detail of USPH standards.
- To keep assigned lockers and corridors clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To keep work trolleys organized and tidy at all times.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To follow and execute the Housekeeping Sanitation program and to complete and update all Sanitation Log sheets as per policy.
- To use the Gamazyme product in the sanitary system during regular scheduled intervals.
- To clean and sanitize isolation rooms in accordance to Company policy.
- To assist cabin stewardess in providing Guest turndown service every evening and replenishing of amenities and towels on a daily basis or as necessary.
- Advanced English, without accent
- Experience at premium cruise line as cabin stewardess min 2 years
- VACCINATION - not mandatory before joining, but you will be vaccinated on board
- Personality: classical, super peasant, humble, sweet
Last updated: May 3, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions