Provides efficient, fast, professional and courteous service to all guests, as well as demonstrating excellent salesmanship. The goal of this position is to help maintain a smooth operation of the bars on a day-to-day basis according to company policy.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- 34 weeks contract
- Minimum of 3 years beverage-related experience (shipboard experience preferred), or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Completion of high school, vocational school or basic education equivalency required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret documents such as recipes and manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, tips, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Very good level of English
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions