ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
This position shall carry out the work orders given by the Accommodations Maintenance Manager and/or Staff Captain. He/she must be a skilled worker and be able to carry out all kinds of technically related maintenance and repair work.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- He/shall direct and immediately inform his/her immediate supervisor if any environmental system does not function properly onboard.
- Responsible for the maintenance and conservation of the vessel’s upholstery, carpets, wallpapers, furniture and other related elements.
- Good level of English English
- Minimum of two years previously in similar position.
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to STAR Program, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- STCW95 and social responsibility training completed
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions