ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV IS 21 September, 2020
This position shall carry out the work orders given by the Accommodations Maintenance Manager with regards to the performing of maintenance and repair work on the vessel piping systems and other systems similar in nature. He/she must be a skilled worker and be able to carry out all kinds of maintenance and repair work.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Responsible for the maintenance and conservation of the plumbing, environmental, sanitary and pool systems, including piping, pumps, valves and all other related components.
- He/she has to be able to work alternative shift schedules.
- As necessary, the individual shall be available to perform basic tasks as instructed and directed by their supervisors on the vessel.
- Good level of English
- 2 years previous experience onboard vessels
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to STAR program, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Welder certification (DNV, Lloyds)
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- Completed STCW95 and social responsibility training
Last updated: 15 September, 2020