The Security Guard is responsible for the control of entry to the ship during Gangway Operations and the screening process.
The Security Guard will patrol the ship during the night time hours and implement the Master’s Rules and Regulations. He/she is under the supervision of the Watch keeping Officer while acting as a Response Guard or while on the ship's safety rounds. The Chief Officer Safety and/or Security Officer/Deputy Security Officer and Security Supervisor will be on call to assist him/her should an occasion arise.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- not offensive tattoos allowed
- tickets are paid!!!
- 26-34 weeks contract
- The Security Supervisor shall, through his/her observations, preserve the safety of the vessel, passengers, and the crew.
- During Safety Rounds the Security Guard shall always be alert and follow the designated procedures. He/She may be the first person to arrive at the scene of an incident or a fire, and will have to assess a situation and act accordingly until help arrives, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of security experience mandatory – Army/Maritime/Aviation/Police or Hotel Security environment.
- The Security Guard should have experience in physical security with special emphasis on access control, security screening methods, security screening equipment operation and training ability (x-ray, metal detector, explosives/narcotics detection).
- Good level of English
Last updated: 18 March, 2021
If you are not sure what position to apply for, you may instead submit general application here and we will advise you:
In case you are not able to upload your CV, send it to apply @ ismira.lt