ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW IN CASINO DEPARTMENT
Conducts gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or tokens. Announces the exchanges and updates clicker counting device to record the intake of cash.
- Ensures that wagers are placed before table gaming proceeds, such as cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed.
- Accurately maintains the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game. Inform players of the rules and regulations as the game progresses.
- Announces all winning hands, numbers or colors to players. Computes payable odds to pay winning bets. Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Observe the players around the table in order to recognize playing style. Maintains an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security risks. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior. Settles player disputes and refer escalated guest complaints to management personnel.
- Participates in casino cash and coin counts as assigned by Casino Management.
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
- Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, and various other casino games.
- Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc., and determine the outcome of the game.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard crewmembers to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Good level of English
Last updated: June 11, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions