WOWOWOWOW! AHOY, SAILORS!
This is happening! Virgin Voyages announces ONLINE INTERVIEW IN FEBRUARY 2021.
Virgin Voyages provides just amaaaazing conditions:
* STCW certification
* Joining tickets
* Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
* Necessary Visas
* Joining expenses, such as transfers, hotel accommodations, subsistence
We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is loves providing a unique cabin experience for our sailors and our crew. We are looking for an Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
We have high standards and we assume you to doo! This ‘someone’ will oversea the day to day operations of our Housekeeping crew! They will make sure that our clever cabins are always spotless and that our crew has all the necessary supplies to succeed. Sound interesting to you?! ... Keep reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
What You’ll be Up To:
● Supervises and monitors the execution of the work schedule as set by the Executive Housekeeper
● Assist the Executive Housekeeper to oversee the daily operations and duties
● Assist the Executive Housekeeper in conducting inspections of passenger and crew areas ensuring high standards are maintained
● Responsible for ensuring Guests complaints and requests are acted on in a prompt and efficient matter
● Responsible for the organization and supervision for handling and delivery of guest luggage
● Ensures proper tracking of uniforms issued to crewmembers
● Maintains detailed and correct administration and inventory of items delivered through outside vendors
● Assist Executive Housekeeper in ensuring all administrative and back of house functions are completed on time and accurately
● Assist in managing, training, and coaching the Housekeeping / Laundry crew to required companies standard
● Monitors machinery within the Housekeeping and Laundry departments and report any malfunctioning equipment
What Matters to Us
At Virgin, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We want you to bring it to our hang out spot and help make the place even better. So, we won’t be surprised to hear that when people talk about you they say you are clever, on top of it, able to think ahead, intuitive, passionate and someone people respect and enjoy working with because you make things happen.
Last updated: JANUARY 10, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions