ACTIVE ONLINE INTERVIEW
The position of IT Support Specialist assists in the IT operations onboard the vessel supporting all Hotel related computer equipment, with a particular focus on, but not limited to, technology and equipment in Guest Staterooms.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Minimum of six months experience in a technical user-assistance role such as a helpdesk.
- CompTIA’s A+ and/or N+ Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software, with a focus on operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) and business application suites.
- Ability to conduct basic network troubleshooting (in particular; LAN’s), including knowledge of standard network cabling.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university or the international equivalent, or equivalent related experience.
- Excellent ENGLISH skills
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions