ONLINE INTERVIEW ONGOING
He/she must be a skilled worker and be able to complete all kinds of maintenance and repair work. This position will be trained in various areas and tasks within the Engine Department.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Collaborates with supervisors to understand and comply with the company's environmental policies and is committed to safeguarding the environment. Informs immediate supervisor if any environmental system does not function properly onboard.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with ISM/ISO and SQM standards, USPH guidelines, Environmental and Safety policies.
- Assists with the maintenance that has to be carried out in different areas of the Engine Department.
- Keeps engine and pump rooms clean and perform any kind of paint work.
- Responsible to assist the 2nd Engineer carry out necessary painting, cleaning and maintenance of their assigned area.
- Assigned to a 2nd Engineer on duty and works in close cooperation with Engineer. · Responsible for watch schedule as the 2nd Engineer.
- Good level of English
- Recent job experience in the same role
- Completed general fire fighting training.
- Maintain current STCW certification
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions