ONLINE INTERVIEW ONGOING
The 3rd Assistant Electrician shall carry out the work orders given by Chief Electrical Engineer or 1st Electrical Engineer. They are skilled workers capable of working with minimum supervision, and with the ability to undertake basic electrical maintenance, repair work and basic troubleshooting.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Responsible for all interior and exterior (deck) lighting; ensure it is working and lamped up at all times.
- Performs the light rounds on daily basis.
- Repairs electrical equipment in guest and crew cabins. 5. Repairs vacuum cleaners.
- Repair of electrical tools etc.
- Is familiar with and operate within the AVO System.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in the electrical and electronic workshops , and electrical lockers all over the ship.
- Cleans and maintains filters of electrical dimming racks.
- Helps Storekeepers with storing.
- Good level of English
- Must possess minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Must hold Electrical Studies certificate(s) or diploma(s) in area of technical specialty.
- Three or more years’ progressive electrical/technical experience and training in the electrical field.
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions