Organizes and leads youth activities, ages 6 months -17 years, in designated activity centers, assigned areas and throughout the vessel.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in education, recreation or related field from an accredited university or college or the international equivalent.
- Three to five years’ experience working with large groups of youths ages 6 months -17 years.
- Experience working in school sponsored youth groups, YMCA, camps or similar positions preferred.
- Infant and child CPR certification and life saving certification from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organization preferred.
- Ability to mediate, diffuse and/or resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to design creative activities while containing costs.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word and Power Point
Last updated: March 18, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions