ONLINE INTERVIEW ONGOING
The Assistant Carpenter is responsible for all building and repairing woodwork, wallpapering, carpeting, and other general carpentry work. The Assistant Carpenter reports to the Carpenter Supervisor. The incumbent must demonstrate an exceptionally positive attitude and the willingness to fully participate in a dynamic team environment.
- Free food & accomodation (2 people per cabin)
- Perfect chance to travel the world
- Work in Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. named one of the Top-Rated Workplaces
- Enjoy activities for crew (gym, social activities, crew events, etc)
- Earn recognition and career advancement opportunities
- General maintenance of woodwork, wall paneling, doors, locks and other related elements.
- Ensures the proper safety and protection equipment is being used in the daily operations and critical working areas are sealed off from the passengers. Take into consideration Ports of Call, time, port and local regulations
- Good level of English
- Minimum of two years Craftsman related experience and training
Last updated: May 4, 2021
In case you are not sure what position to apply, you can always upload your CV to general application here: https://ismira.breezy.hr/p/c3fb653b09b501-general-application-for-hospitality-positions